What is Drive Up For A Cause and Why Should You Come?
The Drive Up for a Cause is an event held every fall that raises awareness of the needs of our communities. All proceeds from this event go to the BOC. Typically, new, unwrapped, and unused toys are the leading donation we request, but monetary donations are just as significant too!
What should you expect? Firstly, lots of smiles, joy, and waves! When you come to the event, you’ll drive up with your donations and the event volunteers will take these from your back seat or trunk!
You won’t want to miss it, because we will have prizes and gift card giveaways during the event!
Event details and recap:
- Friday, December 10, 2021
- Time: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Location: The Bixby Outreach Center in Downtown Bixby: 77 E Breckenridge Ave, Bixby, OK.
- All proceeds benefit the Bixby Outreach Center (BOC)
- New, unused, unwrapped, toy donations (monetary donations are accepted)
- We will have random gift card giveaways during the event
Can I bring my kids unused toys?
- No, they need to be new in the package and unwrapped.
Does the BOC need clothes?
- We suggest always donating clothes directly to the BOC, but do not bring clothes to this event, this is specifically a toy drive.
What if I want to participate but can’t make it
- You won’t be able to get prizes because they will be distributed at the event, but you can always donate at the Bixby Outreach Center directly. Check out https://bixbyoutreach.org/ for hours and ways to help!